Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for Ki attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invasibleassasin
Newb
Newb

Suggestion for Ki attacks Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Ki attacks   Suggestion for Ki attacks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 pm

I dont know whether you will like the idea or not, but maybe you can make it so that when certain ki attacks hit eachother they clash a little nd then the stronger one would go through nd hit the other person. I dont know, its just a thought lol!
Back to top Go down
Invasibleassasin
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: another suggestion   Suggestion for Ki attacks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:34 pm

also, could you make it so that u can use ki attacks or any attacks when you are flying??? thay way it would be just like the show
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ki attacks   Suggestion for Ki attacks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:50 pm

I've been looking at doing "Beam Struggles" (It's no easy task in reality) and I may add it in the future, as well as proper beams, and destructible terrain, However As far as beam struggles go, I would want BOTH beams to collide, then a pop-up for each player will appear asking for you to input additional energy, whoever puts the more energy in wins the ki struggle.
However thats for beams only, for non-beams and non-homing I would just like both blasts to cancel each other out.

As for flying while doing Ki attacks? - I'll think about it, Might end up having to add more icons and what not to achieve the desired results, but for now I have Bug Fixes/Some other things I am required to add.

As for other things I wish to add in the future:

1) More UNIQUE races.
2) More UNIQUE Attacks.
3) A Combo system for melee attacks.
4) Auction System.
5) Allowing Guild Items to be able to drop again, but will auto-delete themselves after a time period, to reduce lag.
6) More Dragon ball wishes.
7) Planet Vegeta and Planet Icer with Vegeta and Icer Dragon Balls.
Cool Stat gains for kills perhaps?
9) More quests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Ki attacks   Suggestion for Ki attacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Ki attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dbz - Worlds Strongest :: General :: Sugsestions-
Jump to: