Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goku
Newb
Newb

gm application Empty
PostSubject: gm application   gm application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Key:Gogeta super saiyan 1000

name in game:Goku ss

experience:Dragonball Z The rise for power:trial enforcer,dragonball chaos relm:high council,Dragonball Z The New Age:high councel and more.......

why do i wan't to be a gm:but experience doesn't matter so much its how the gm is then the experience and i love to help people i don't edit my self if i lose to a player or another gm and i never show of because of my title i never break the rules i never ever abuse my power and if someone is breaking the rules i don't just let it go i don't let anyone break the rules and because of me the games i have listed and more have become alot better even when i was a trial people said i was a great trial and i got better when i became a high councel gm and i simply love helping people and if i can i help people and if i get stuck i ask another gm and i try to preven't anything bad that would happen to the game i hope you make the right choice and even if you don't pick me i will still play your game because i love it!

Last edited by Goku on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : my brother teased me 3 times me so i couldn't say more things)
Back to top Go down

gm application
Page 1 of 1