Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Complaints - Questions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raidom
Newb
Newb

Not Complaints - Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Not Complaints - Questions.   Not Complaints - Questions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Since there is no Questions section,and you can't post in the general chat,i decided to post here.

I'm Majin 3rd Form,First when i tried to absorb it always said that i can't seem to absorb XXX npc i tried,then i thought ok its only players,but even them i couldn't absorb,then i though about fat wrap,which worked,but it doesn't count my absorbs...,i can't get my next form because it doesn't count my absorbs.So is there anything else i have to do for it to start counting or any special npc to absorb ?

2nd Question,i'm majin learned Instant transmission from goku(Yardat ofcourse),and when i click on it,nothing happens <_<,usually a window appears and asks to enter the energy code,now - nothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Complaints - Questions.   Not Complaints - Questions. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:03 am

u cant absorb npc's and for the 2nd Q idk scratch
Back to top Go down
https://dbzworldsstrongest.rpg-board.net
Aids
Novice
Novice
Aids

PostSubject: Hey he has a genuine problem.   Not Complaints - Questions. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:08 am

Thats coz majins r bugged. Happened to me in some game. Try mr fix.If he doesnt help change the race n ask any gm to give u ur stats back.
Back to top Go down
Raidom
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Not Complaints - Questions.   Not Complaints - Questions. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:02 pm

Ok now it got fixed and im the kid buu,i have all the requirments to transform into the 100% kid buu form but he won't transform,is there anything more you forgot to add to the requirment page except for the 300.000.000 Pl ?

And the 2nd question's answer about IT,IT is bugged,you gotta get yourself killed if you want your IT to work.
Back to top Go down
Raidom
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Not Complaints - Questions.   Not Complaints - Questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Never mind that now rofl,you wiped everything all my hard work got wiped ffs,great job,i'm out(ye i know,noone cares).

And that was a hard work :

Absorbing 15 players in permit form(1 hyper tornado uses all of your mana)

Eating 400 CellJr. I'm like 2nd majin on the server that went kid... i had 1 trillion powerlevel(not a billion,TRILLION,that means it was 1 000 000 000 000)
Back to top Go down
LegendX
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Not Complaints - Questions.   Not Complaints - Questions. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Uhmm... Games get wiped, sure it sucks but eh get over it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Complaints - Questions.   Not Complaints - Questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Complaints - Questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dbz - Worlds Strongest :: General :: Complaints-
Jump to: