Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Uzumaki abuses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendX
Newb
Newb

Naruto Uzumaki abuses Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 am

Today i was playing and i shot a Dodon at Silver Wing because we had been fighting previously and Naruto Uzumaki (edited himself to level 20k) knocks me out and kills me, so i come back alive and shoot a Dodon at him and zanz away hoping for a instant kill. Shortly after he locks my movement, summons me and knocks me out so Melisa a majin can absorb me. After this i booted him from the guild for well why wouldn't i xD.. Then he changes my title to I suck dick or something and refuses to change it.. Luckily silver wing was able to unlock my movement.. All i have seen Naruto Uzumaki do is use caps swear advertise and abuse admin, please take away his admin he is one of the worst i have seen.. Below i have a screen shot that i -hope- works <.<.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/12/61/05/33/abuse10.jpg
Back to top Go down
SilverWolf
Admin
Admin
SilverWolf

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:02 am

:shock:I will ask him for a explanation.
Back to top Go down
LegendX
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 am

And again today, more abuse from him.. In Kai's guild he changed kai's title to Bitch, then Kai booted him from the guild.. promptly after he changes Kai's name to Everybody's sex slave. Also, i heard from Lil Boi that he did the same thing he did to me to him in the first place. i have a screenie of what he changed Kai's name to:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/12/61/05/33/abuse311.jpg

Please get rid of this GM! He is ruining the game! >Sad

Edit: Ooh, and just now he logged off without changing kai's name back..
Back to top Go down
Naruto U

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:35 pm

i chaged his title bec he boooted me form guild he sayed ur to strong bro then booted me FOR NO FUCKING RISES U 2 F****NG NUBS ARE IN LOVE THATS Y U BACK HIM UP..-.-! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Naruto U

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:37 pm

to many typos on the last 1 XD was witeing to fast lol!
Back to top Go down
SilverWolf
Admin
Admin
SilverWolf

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:43 pm

Naruto U wrote:
to many typos on the last 1 XD was witeing to fast lol!
maybe he wos mad at u that is why he wrote fast.
I will lisen to Kai side of the story.

Last edited by SilverWolf on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverWolf
Admin
Admin
SilverWolf

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:44 pm

I will wait an see what cheer say's about this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ash§kY
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 am

When Naruto changed Kai's name to Everybody's Sex Slave, he has left the game and let it stay like that. After that came Silverwing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki abuses   Naruto Uzumaki abuses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Uzumaki abuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dbz - Worlds Strongest :: General :: Complaints-
Jump to: