Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battousai Spammes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killer2

Battousai Spammes Empty
PostSubject: Battousai Spammes   Battousai Spammes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Battousai kept spamming the saga difficulty i asked him to stop but he kept doing it then i told him i would tell cheer about it but he kept on doing it hes a bad gm can u demote him or something everytime he doese that it makes me lag really bad can u take care of him i watch over ur game b/c ur a friend even though im not a gm i still do a gms job by telling you wat went on on the game if you want i'll be a gm and make sure the other gms dont abuse there power like he did plz take care of him it annoying or give me gm....
Back to top Go down
Ash§kY
Newb
Newb

Battousai Spammes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battousai Spammes   Battousai Spammes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 pm

It wasn't his fault.
Silverwolf already reported a bug which makes this:
https://dbzworldsstrongest.rpg-board.net/bugs-f4/saga-bug-t1.htm
Back to top Go down
killer2

Battousai Spammes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battousai Spammes   Battousai Spammes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:23 am

he didnt even replie to wat i said thats not a bug if he didnt replie to wat i said then it was his faulght he could of said it was a bug but no replie=it was his faulght.
Back to top Go down
Aids
Novice
Novice
Aids

Battousai Spammes Empty
PostSubject: its an easy bug.   Battousai Spammes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:19 pm

its an easiest way to get ure karma to 100% u keep spamming so the npc gets killed n u get karma.thats gm abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battousai Spammes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battousai Spammes   Battousai Spammes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battousai Spammes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dbz - Worlds Strongest :: General :: Complaints-
Jump to: