Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyre's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyreSama
Newb
Newb
PyreSama

Pyre's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pyre's GM Application   Pyre's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:42 am

Key(s) - PyreSama or Firest0rm

In-game name - Pyre

E-mail - int0xicatedddd@aol.com

Skills (Coder, GFX, Iconner etc)- I dabble in a bit of Iconning and GFX from time to time. I'd love to get into some coding but I'm just too lazy sometimes to search for a decent source to learn from.

Experience - Lets see. I was Staff Council for Final Cut 1.5 and 1.7, I have been LvL 2 Enforcer on DBZ: Kumori Kunrin 2. I am Currently Co-Owner of DBZ: Lost Saiyans 3. Alot more than I can honestly remember. GM for alot of Cardgamemasters' (Carlos to anyone who knows him) games.

Reason for applying - Well I've definitely been GM in quite a few games to understand the rules and the source. How gameplay is managed. I have a pretty friendly attitude. I'm very upfront. I speak excellent english (Comment made in the game by someone. lol) I definitely like playing the game and I'd like to participate in a bigger way. Ask anyone in the game if they know me and I guarantee atleast 2 people do. Not that it matters I just think its funny.

Anyways, Thanks for reading even if I don't get accepted. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rh2039
Newb
Newb

Pyre's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyre's GM Application   Pyre's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 am

how can i become a im Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pyre's GM Application
Page 1 of 1