Dbz - Worlds Strongest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbz - Worlds Strongest

Welcome to Dbz - Worlds Stongest's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HitsugayaKonami's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HitsugayaKonami
Newb
Newb

HitsugayaKonami's GM application Empty
PostSubject: HitsugayaKonami's GM application   HitsugayaKonami's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Key-HitsugayaKonami
In-game name-Devestate and or Crosis
E-mail-HitsugayaKonami@yahoo.com
Skills (Coder, GFX, Iconner etc)-I don't have much experience with being a coder or an iconner, I'm new to the Byond gaming experience and looking to learn.
Experience-I do however have experience being an enforcer in a text based game a "MUD". My responsibility was to over see the player base and make sure they followed all rules and were respectful on OOC. Also to help them with any issues that arose during their game play.
Reason for applying-My reason for applying is I've been playing Byond for a couple of weeks now and your game most recently. I was just introduced to the games and find them fun and entertaining. I've never been a GM for one of these games before and would like to get my foot in the door somewhere at some point so I can gain the knowledge needed and required for the position in these games. I've been an enforcer on a couple of different style games before and am quite capable of handling myself in a nature expected of someone in authority. I am almost always on when I'm not at work so I can usually have plenty of time monitoring the game and helping the player base. I look forward to your response and hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

HitsugayaKonami's GM application
Page 1 of 1